Illustrated Guide to the Art of Manliness 2018 Desk Calendar
Master a new manly skill a month with our Illustrated Guide to the Art of Manliness 2018 Desk Calendar. Each month you'll find one of our famous, one-of-a-kind illustrations by Ted Slampyak showing you how to master a variety of skills from survive hypothermia to carving a turkey like a man.
Here's the breakdown of the skills you'll learn in this calendar:
- January: How to Treat Hypothermia
- February: How to Put Dimple in Your Tie
- March: How to Use a Tourniquet
- April: How to Break a Rack in Pool
- May: How to Cast a Fishing Rod
- June: Where to Put Stuff in Your Suit
- July: How to Survive a Shark Attack
- August: How to Gird Up Your Loins
- September: How to Survive a Rip current
- October: How to Jump Into a Dumpster When You're Escaping
- November: How to Carve a Turkey
- December: How to Build a Quinzee Snow Shelter
This calendar will make any desk or work station more virile.
8" X 5.5"