The Illustrated Art of Manliness Book (Signed Copy)
When life tests a man’s mettle, he needs the wisdom to know the right thing to do, the courage to start it, the skill to complete it, and the style to look sharp along the way.
The Illustrated Art of Manliness is your go-to guide for all of the above. It distills more than 100 practical skills every modern man should know into an entertaining, easy-to-follow visual format. We’ve taken some of the most popular illustrated guides we’ve published on the site and combined them with many never-before-seen ones to create a handsome hardcover book — over 60% of the content is brand-spanking new!
We’ve organized the book into six roles a man should take on during his life:
- The Adventurer
- The Gentleman
- The Technician
- The Warrior
- The Family Man
- The Leader
In The Illustrated Art of Manliness, you’ll find charming, vintage-inspired illustrations that cover how to:
- Match a shirt and tie
- Grill a perfect steak
- Pick a lock and break down a door
- Defend your family from an active shooter
- Use every tool in your toolbox
- Do the perfect push-up and pull-up
- Start a fire without matches (and make a torch like Indiana Jones)
- Escape from the trunk of a car
- Deliver a baby
- Magic tricks every cool uncle should know
- Land a plane or jump from a speeding car
- Dress for a job interview
- Develop charisma
- Lead a meeting and command the attention of a room
- And much more!
It’s the ultimate guide to becoming a better husband, father, friend, and citizen — part of a new generation of great men.
Book is hardbound and personally signed by Art of Manliness founder Brett McKay.
Unsigned copies of The Illustrated Art of Manliness are available on Amazon.com