The Art of Manliness Book (Signed)
Signed by author Brett McKay!
While it's definitely more than just monster trucks, grilling and six-pack abs, true manliness is hard to define. The words macho and manly are not synonymous.
Taking lessons from classic gentlemen such as Benjamin Franklin and Theodore Roosevelt, authors Brett and Kate McKay have created a collection of the most useful advice every man needs to know to live life to its full potential.
This book contains a wealth of information that ranges from survival skills to social skills to advice on how to improve your character. Whether you are braving the wilds with your friends, courting your girlfriend or raising a family, inside you'll find practical information and inspiration for every area of life. You'll learn the basics all modern men should know, including how to:
- Shave like your grandpa
- Be a perfect houseguest
- Fight like a gentleman using the art of bartitsu
- Help a friend with a problem
- Give a man hug
- Perform a fireman's carry
- Ask for a woman's hand in marriage
- Raise resilient kids
- Predict the weather like a frontiersman
- Start a fire without matches
- Give a dynamic speech
- Live a well-balanced life